[MBL Discuss] editing patron records

bames at simpson.lib.me.us bames at simpson.lib.me.us
Tue Nov 5 19:00:55 EST 2013

Thanks, I thought it was that and had tried it already. I logged out,
and retried  it, but no go. Normally it shows what is wrong in red,
nothing is in red. All I have to change is the date of her card, which
has expired. Here we renew every three years.
So I'm not sure what the problem is.
Becky
Quoting melanie at farmington.lib.me.us: