[MBL Discuss] Reports not showing today

Stephen Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Mon Nov 18 07:33:17 EST 2013

I need to see some of the emails that are broken to figure this one
out.  I think that what is happening is that our two physical servers
are taking turns generating reports and the resulting reports get
stored on their respective physical hard drives.  The software,
however, is getting confused between the server you requested the
report on, and the server the report was physically created on.  The
is why sometimes the email link will point at server A, where you
requested the report, instead of server B where the work was completed.

This post is just to ask if there are any reports you guys run for
your libraries that you would not want me to see for privacy, security
or any other reasons?

Thanks,
Steve Wills