[MBL Discuss] Reports not showing today

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Mon Nov 18 08:40:24 EST 2013

No issues here. I did manage to get my report last week by pasting in this
https://evergreen.mainebalsamlibraries.org/reporter/<https://evergreen.mainebalsamlibraries.org/reporter/272/1137/190902/report-data.html>

in front of the error message I rec'd when trying to see my output in
reports.

Trisha

--
Trisha Cantwell Keene