[MBL Discuss] Balsam working now

swills beyond-print.com swills at beyond-print.com
Sat Oct 28 09:53:01 EDT 2017

   You should be all set again although you might have to restart your
   staff client.

   We have two servers, staff.mainebalsamlibraries.org and
   evergreen.mainebalsamlibraries.org.   The one called Staff had run out
   of space.  If your staff client was pointing at that one, which it
   likely was, you saw the network as down.  The other server was still
   running so patrons and staff clients pointing at it, likely didn't know
   there was a problem.

   I'm looking into a more effective way to be alerted to this kind of
   problem.

   Steve Wills