[MBL Discuss] Balsam Series Cleanup

mfagan at thompson.lib.me.us mfagan at thompson.lib.me.us
Tue May 24 12:14:33 EDT 2016

Hello All,
So does cleaning up mean putting series numbers in to the records? or
does it mean consolidating records so we don't have to many records
for that series?  I would really like to see series numbers being used
in records as we have many series that have many books and it can be
hard to keep track of what number we are on. We will work on a list
either way just need some clarification.
Thanks!
Michelle Fagan